Ports and Terminals Experts
Making Ports and Terminals Perform
Processes, Technology: design, optimisation and procurment. Implementation supervision. Training and coaching.
Hands-on practical and realistic advice focusing on tangible results.
THE BEST SERVICE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR OBJECTIVE!
- Better utilisation of your infrastructure, equipment and resources
- Selection and implementation of technology adapted to your operations and environment .
- Training leading to operational improvements in all safety and with care for climate and environment
- Revision and expert opinion from the strategic and operational point of studies provided by consulting engineers focusing on realistic feasibility and performance
- Supervision and management of technology and procurement projects: TOS, PMIS, Gate Automation, Position detection systems… From requirement analysis, process mapping, RFI, RFP to contract and implementation.
Full control over operations is the best guarantee to meet customer requirements : information availability, interfaces, port and terminal capacity, shortest possible delays, best possible turnaround time (vessel-truck- train).
Audits and quick scans
Design of terminals
Process engineering and optimisation
Equipment maintenance status review
Equipment maintenance strategies
TOS and technology: advice and procurement assistance
Specification of vendor requirements
Assistance during technical and commercial negotiations
Supervising the implementation of TOS, PMIS, Gate Systems and any Port and Terminal related system and solution keeping a close eye on scope, timing and budget.
Change management and internal training, communication with stakeholders
Expert training, in your offices or terminal for management and operators.
Hands-on and practical, room for discussion and exchanges on a variety of topics.
We believe sharing knowledge is of paramount interest for our industry.
Quality – Safety – Reliability – Availability – Result driven – Sustainability.
Operational Excellence and Care for: business, people, cargo, equipment and climate.
Seasoned experts from Ports and Terminals deliver expert consultancy, training, operations and services contributing to the satisfaction of ports, terminals operators and their customers.
During the entire lifecycle, from concept to operations and optimisation. PortsandTerminals specialises in all matters related to port and terminal
operations handling any commodity. Each team member comes from the practice and operations or has been involved in the design of terminals and equipment and has a wide knowledge and hands-on practical terminal experience acquired during many projects worldwide.